Learn how to make colorful and well balanced obento boxes!
In this course you will learn how to make a colorful obento box as well as learn the basic rules to about making obento boxes.
This course includes demonstration and hands-on for the following:
- Main dish (please choose from the following: )
- Tori Tsukune (Mini Chicken Burger with Teriyaki Sauce)
- Karaage chicken (Japanese Style Fried Chicken)
- Mini Tonkatsu (Deep fried pork in panko)
- Teriyaki Salmon or Chicken
- Ginger Pork
- Stir-fry Tofu with vegetables
- Tamagoyaki (Japanese style egg omelette)
- Three vegetable side dishes (Green/Red/Yellow)
- Onigiri (rice balls)
If you have your own obento box, you can bring it with you but I will provide obento boxes for each student.
Duration : approx. 3 hours